1945 Walking Liberty Half Dollar BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1945 Walking Liberty Half Dollar is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar by adding a protective presentation box to your order.
This 1945 Walking Liberty Half Dollar is a great example of everyday U.S. coinage. Add this Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your order today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.