1934 Walking Liberty Half Dollar BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsWalking Liberty Half Dollars were issued by the United States Mint from 1916 to 1947 as part of everyday coinage. This is a BU condition coin perfect to add to a high grade set of Walking Liberty Halves.
- Contains 0.3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this BU 1934 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.