You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Due to limited availability there is a limit of 2 coins per customer.
- Graded a perfect Proof-70 by NGC and housed in a sealed holder with our exclusive coat of arms label.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine gold.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the national shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This stunning reverse proof coin is expected to sell quickly due to its limited mintage and stunning finish, along with its perfect Proof-70 grade certified by NGC. The coin was also minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2023 1 oz Reverse Proof Gold Mexican Libertad graded Proof-70 by NGC to your cart today!
Reverse Proof Gold Libertads
While 1 oz Gold Libertad was first produced in a Brilliant Uncirculated version in 1981 and a proof version in 1983, it was not until 2018 that the first 1 oz Reverse Proof Gold Libertad was released. The reverse proof finish brings out the classic design of the Libertad, with the Winged Victory on the reverse and the national shield surrounded by various coats of arms of Mexico on the obverse. There are even fewer coins available in this NGC-certified, perfect Proof-70 grade.
The Libertads are produced at La Casa de Moneda de Mexico (Mexican Mint), the oldest mint in North America. It is also the national mint of Mexico, first established in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico's central bank, and is the Mexican Mint's largest client, producing circulating coinage and currency for the country as well as precious metal coins. The mint is located in Mexico City.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.