1911-S $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle XF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsRecognized as part of the early 20th-century renaissance of American coinage, these beautiful coins are an investor favorite that saw minimal circulation in the U.S. close to a century ago.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Obverse: Liberty in full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum", "In God We Trust" and the denomination.
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929 featuring an incuse or recessed motif.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: San Francisco.
Protect your $5 Gold Indian with this clear plastic capsule or display it in a coin bezel as well.
Add this $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.