1955 U.S. Double Mint Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This rare Double Mint Set from 1955 contains two uncirculated examples of each U.S. coin from each mint in 1955 and is housed in original mint packaging. Coins will show characteristic mint-set toning.
- Contains a total of 2.17 oz Silver.
- Less than 50,000 sets were originally produced, and many have been split up over the years.
- Housed in the original mint packaging.
- Contains the following:
- 2 Franklin half dollars (P)
- 4 Washington quarters (P and D)
- 6 Roosevelt dimes (P, D, and S)
- 4 Jefferson nickels (P and D)
- 6 Lincoln wheat cents (P, D, and S)
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Don't miss out on this piece of numismatic history. Add this 1955 U.S. Double Mint Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.