- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This is a very scarce and desirable note with just under 1.9 million originally printed!
- Only series of this type issued in this denomination.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Circulated notes from series 1928 in Very Good condition.
- Signatures: Woods/Woodin—Friedberg #1500.
- Face: Features a portrait of President George Washington.
- Back: 'Funny Back' design.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
These United States Notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Last of this type to be produced in the One Dollar denomination, this paper money is from a bygone era when it had the backing of Gold coins, not just the government's promise to pay. This $1 U.S. Note is commonly referred to as a Legal Tender Note and is an eye catcher with its red seal and serial numbers.
As a one year type, these notes are hard to find, and in demand by collectors. This example has seen lots of circulation, but is priced to move.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.