- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Designed by Robert Scot or John Reich.
- This coin is in original Very Fine condition given its wear.
- This is the Braided Hair type which was used from 1839-1857.
- Obverse: Effigy of Liberty encircled by 13 stars.
- Reverse: "ONE CENT" encircled by a wreath and United States of America.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Large Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.