- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3575 oz. of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Designed by Charles Barber after a concept by Olin Warner, features a portrait of Christopher Columbus.
- Reverse: Designed by George T. Morgan after a concept by Olin Warner, displays the Santa Maria above two hemispheres.
Protect and display your Columbian Half by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1893 Columbian Expo Half Dollar to your cart today!
Columbian halves were the U.S. Mint's first commemorative coin, struck to raise funds for the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 7, 2021
The coin I received was in fantastic condition, and had great eye appeal due to some beautiful toning. Overall I was very pleased with my purchase, thank you again APMEX!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
- Common (higher mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.