Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition of this coin.
- Obverse: E.B. Mackennal's portrait of George V facing left.
- Reverse: St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci and used on sovereigns from 1871 to present. "C" mintmark on ground below.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint and other Commonwealth Mints.
Protect and display your Canadian Sovereign in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
With only 628,000 sovereigns ever minted in Canada, Ottawa mint sovereigns are not commonly offered. This certified uncirculated example is an excellent addition to any collection of vintage Canadian coinage or Sovereigns. Add this 1911-C sovereign to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||C - Ottawa|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.