Currently Out of Stock
Very Fine - 30
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- This coin has a mintage of 110,000.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s VF-30 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1894 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Very Fine - 30|
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review