1884-CC Morgan Dollar MS-63 NGC (GSA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Many of the dollars from the GSA hoard have been cracked out of their original GSA holders, making this a very desirable coin.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint’s “CC” mintmark.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified GSA Hoard 1884-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Big Will
From:San Leandro Calif.
Date:Nov 10, 2016
I wanted a CC Morgan Dollar because I know they are very desirable. Ampex really came through, the coin the box and case are Bueatiful and delivery only took three days. Very pleased. Thanks Apmex.????
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Mar 25, 2014
I purchased my coin as a test to see how the entire process would work using AMPEX, and it met my expectations. I have read mixed reviews from the internet on AMPEX, but decided to give it a try, I am glad I did. I will buy from them again.
- Condition As Advertised
- Excellent Communication
- Fast Shipment
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.