- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint’s “CC” mint mark.
Protect your investment by adding the Carson City GSA Holder to your order.
Coins may or may not come with the original box and COA. This is limited to supplies on hand. This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this GSA 1884-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Coin Crazy
Date:Dec 10, 2020
Apmex, excellent service, safe and secure. I have never had a problem
I love coins from the Carson City mint. And the 1884-CC GSA Hoard is one if my favorites. Minted in 1884, put in a bag, set aside and forgotten about for 80 years. A fine example of an uncirculated coin. And apmex has a great selection of these coins.
Posted By:Big Will
From:San Leandro Calif.
Date:Nov 10, 2016
I wanted a CC Morgan Dollar because I know they are very desirable. Ampex really came through, the coin the box and case are Bueatiful and delivery only took three days. Very pleased. Thanks Apmex.????
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Mar 25, 2014
I purchased my coin as a test to see how the entire process would work using AMPEX, and it met my expectations. I have read mixed reviews from the internet on AMPEX, but decided to give it a try, I am glad I did. I will buy from them again.
- Condition As Advertised
- Excellent Communication
- Fast Shipment
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.