Call Us: 800.375.9006

Free Shipping on Orders Over $99

Cart:

(0)

1920-1929 Wheat Cent 5,000-ct Bags (All from the 1920s)

1920-1929 Wheat Cent 5,000-ct Bags (All from the 1920s)

Rollover to Zoom

Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.

$695.00

Any Quantity

(1)
Quantity

Check/Wire

The prices shown under Check/Wire include a 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown under BTC/BCH (Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash) include a 3.0% cash discount. The prices shown under CC/PayPal are the full list price.

BTC/BCH

The prices shown under Check/Wire include a 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown under BTC/BCH (Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash) include a 3.0% cash discount. The prices shown under CC/PayPal are the full list price.

CC/Paypal

The prices shown under Check/Wire include a 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown under BTC/BCH (Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash) include a 3.0% cash discount. The prices shown under CC/PayPal are the full list price.

Any Quantity $695.00 $702.24 $723.96

Related Products

Product Details
  • Product Details
  • Specifications

Product Details

We obtain these $50 face value bags from multiple vendors and ship them out as is. There are no guarantees on what you will find, other than that all coins will be from the 1920s.

Product Highlights:
  • Coins are 95% Copper & 5% tin and zinc.
  • Coins come packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
  • Each $50 bag of early Lincoln Cents contains 5,000 coins.
  • These average circulated coins are dated 1920-1929.

Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.

Who knows what you will find in these bags! Add several of these 5,000-Count Wheat Cent Bags to your cart today!

Dates you receive may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.

2.0

1 Review

40% of reviewers recommend this product

Leave A Review

Posted By:Penny Collector

From:California

Date:Dec 20, 2017

Wheat cents from the 20's

Was this review helpful? Yes/ No

I read the product details with risk in mind, but I would have thought there would have been better quality control. 80% of the coins were what I expected, but the other 20%( 20 rolls) were either damaged or worn to the bone.


  • Cons
  • Low Quality
  • Bottom Line
  • No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Satisfaction Guaranteed

We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.

Items in Cart (0)


There are no items in the cart.

AURIC