Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese nice $5 Red Seals will grade Very Good to Very Fine and come from series 1953 through 1953-C. Nice ★ notes for any collection.
- $5 Red Seals issued beginning in 1953.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Lightly circulated Star ★ Notes from series 1953 through 1953-C in Very Good/Very Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of President Abraham Lincoln.
- Back: An engraving of the Lincoln Memorial.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
These notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
United States Notes were adopted for circulation during the Civil War in 1862 in denominations from One through One Thousand Dollars. The $5 denomination remained when we switched over to small size notes in 1928 and continued until the early 1960s when the denomination was discontinued. Although they are still legal tender, their red seals and serial numbers and competitive prices make them great collector’s items.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.