Really choice coin for the grade! There is a huge jump in price at the next grade level higher.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust".
- Coins from the New Orleans mint carry the "O" mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this problem-free 1891-O MS-64 graded Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!