These coins are sold by type only! Dates of our choice, and are limited to stock at hand.
- Struck in Copper-Nickel.
- Perfect listing to start your Average Circulated set.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a Flying Eagle with the Legend stretching from 9 o’clock to 3 o’clock.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
- A very short lived series 1856-1858.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A perfect coin to add to any average circulated set. Add this Average Circulated Flying Eagle Cent to your cart today!