1857-1858 Flying Eagle Cents Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese coins are sold by type only! Dates of our choice, and are limited to stock at hand.
- Struck in Copper-Nickel.
- Perfect listing to start your Average Circulated set.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a Flying Eagle with the Legend stretching from 9 o’clock to 3 o’clock.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
- A very short lived series 1856-1858.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A perfect coin to add to any average circulated set. Add this Average Circulated Flying Eagle Cent to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 17, 2016
I would love for this to be in better condition, but i have to admit to myself this is what i ordered. It is in G condition. That gets you thinking about a coin only minted for 2 years the history this coin must have seen. The cent coins were very popular during that time and the i received no doubt has been around. that is what is so interesting about them. Great way to have a sample of this short-lived minting.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.