- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by John Flanagan and William Cousins.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George Washington.
- Designed by Norman Nemeth.
- Reverse: Depicts Helen Keller with her name in English and Braille. An Alabama long leaf pine branch and magnolias grace either side with The Spirit of Courage at bottom of the design.
- Mint mark features a "D" for Denver.
Protect and display your Alabama State Quarter by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 2003-D Alabama State Quarter to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.