- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The Series 1934-A $10 Silver Certificates were issued with the yellow seal from 1942-1945.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Each of these notes will be in Very Fine condition.
- As with their standard $10 counterparts, these feature the familiar portrait of Alexander Hamilton on the face and an engraving of the Treasury Building on the back.
- Just over 22 million of this variety were printed - Friedberg#2309.
These North Africa notes are very popular with currency collectors. Add some of these great pieces of history to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Old 13 Farms
Date:Oct 18, 2021
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.