1878-1904 Morgan Dollars MS-63 PCGS (20 Different Dates/Mints)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
PCGS has authenticated these Morgan Silver Dollars coins as being in MS-63 condition, adding further appeal to their timeless design. Each order of this listing comes with a free PCGS storage box.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Free PCGS storage box is included.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins come from the Philadelphia, San Francisco or New Orleans Mint.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add these certified Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
20 different dates and/or mintmarks on these coins will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:The Sandman
Date:Nov 29, 2013
I have found APMEX to be a one-stop shopping site as they carry most everything I'm looking for...from Modern Commemoratives to Ancients and most things in between. Saves me time and in most cases money. They've earned my business; not to mention...trust.
- Mint Condition
Date:Sep 20, 2013
I bought 4 sets of these for my grand children for the upcoming Christmas. My thoughst were being they were PCGS graded and in holders they would be easy to liquidate should the need arise. Meanwhile they are in fact a piece of American history, beautiful coins and when considering the years to college for the children they might just be worth quite a bit more than the money sitting in a low yield CD
- Recognized Brand
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.