Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver for a total Silver weight of 15.47 oz.
- NGC has authenticated and graded these coins as being in Choice Brilliant Uncirculated MS-63 condition.
- Comes in a new NGC box.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Display your new Morgan Set by adding a presentation box to your cart.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 20 Different Morgan Silver Dollar Dates/Mints Set to your cart today!
The 20 different dates and/or mint marks will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand. You may receive two of the same year but will have different mint marks.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.