1866-1876 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle Type 2 (Cleaned)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsType 2 Gold Double Eagles are identifiable by the motto "In God We Trust", which was omitted from the Type 1 coins. These coins, designed by James B. Longacre, were minted from 1866-1876.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Protect your $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.