$20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle VF (Random Year)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
|1 - 9||$1,269.64||$1,282.87||$1,322.54|
- Product Details
A vintage coin that is a great investment for those who wish to hold Gold coins that circulated in the U.S. more than 100 years ago.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Protect your $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Jim K
Date:Apr 30, 2018
Got what I ordered, will probably spend the extra 10-15 bucks for a higher grade one. These coins you can read the mint mark and all of the other small wording, but they are worn and are not going to be too bright. A great way to get gold cheap though.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.