Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains no Precious Metal content.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a crown.
- Reverse: Features a "V," the Roman numeral for "Five," encompassed by the Legend and "E Pluribus Unum."
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
Add this 1883-1912 Liberty V Nickel to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review