1872-1887-M Australia Gold Sovereign Young Victoria Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Dates will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This sovereign of Queen Victoria was struck by the Melbourne Mint more than 125 years ago. Enhance your portfolio with this popular Australian Gold Sovereign!
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in Average Circulated condition and delivered in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the young portrait of Queen Victoria.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Features the Melbourne Mint's "M" mintmark.
Display your Gold Sovereign in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Sovereigns have been a staple foreign investment coin for decades. Add this classic design to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice and limited to available inventory.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.