1878 Morgan Dollar 7 TF Rev of 78 MS-63 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
Product DetailsGeorge T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike. This 1878 7 Tailfeathers Reverse of 1878 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-63.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's condition.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective PCGS Slab Holder.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features no mintmark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive slab presentation box to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this certified 1878 7 Tailfeathers Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review