- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Contains $10.00 Face Value Roll (40 coins).
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George Washington.
- Designed by William Cousins.
- Reverse: Depicts Caesar Rodney's historic horseback ride in 1776.
- Mint mark features a "D" for Denver.
Add this 1999-D Delaware Statehood Quarter 40-coin Roll to your cart today!
1999 Denver minted Delaware State Quarter Brilliant Uncirculated coin was the first coin of the Statehood program released on January 4, 1999.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.