$2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle VF (Random Year)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Dates will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
|1 - 9||$293.34||$296.40||$305.56|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These lightly circulated coins are a great investment for those who wish to own Gold that is more than 100 years old!
- Contains .1209 oz of Gold.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1840-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dahlonega, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Protect your $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 24, 2016
I purchased this just because I like gold liberty coins and I asked for a S mint coin and not only did I receive an s minted coin but I received a 1873 s which is exceptionally rare. I was very happy with my purchase and my coin could probably grade a little higher than very fine.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.