Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of pure Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 9,110,000 coins for all types.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features the mint mark "S" for the San Francisco Mint just above the denomination.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these 1879-S Reverse of 78 Morgan Dollars to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.