- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Coins come in Average Circulated condition or better.
- Obverse: Displays a left-facing crowned portrait of Queen Victoria.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the Sydney Mint. Coin features the "S" mint mark below the horse on the reverse.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Featuring historic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold Sovereigns bearing the likeness of Victoria are one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add some of these historic Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Random dates of our choice may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Charlie from maryland
From:Bel Air, maryland
Date:Jul 12, 2018
I have ordered several commonwealth sovereigns from APMEX and all have been in AU+ condition, even the ones described as average circulated condition. Customer service has been excellent. I will be ordering more gold coins from APMEX.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.