1887-1893-S Australia Gold Sovereign Victoria Jubilee Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
44% Off The Premium!
- Product Details
Product DetailsOnly $16.99 per coin over spot!
The Gold Australian Sovereigns in this listing were minted during the reign of Queen Victoria and will be dated from 1887 to 1893 and feature the rare "S" mintmark of the Sydney Mint, Australia.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Coins come in Average Circulated condition or better.
- Obverse: Displays a left-facing crowned portrait of Queen Victoria.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the Sydney Mint. Coin features the "S" mintmark below the horse on the reverse.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Featuring historic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold Sovereigns bearing the likeness of Victoria are one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add some of these historic Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Random dates of our choice may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.