Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1.85 oz .9999 fine Silver.
- Fractional set comes in a maple wood case with a graphic beauty box.
- This rare set features 4 coins in 1 oz and fractional denominations, with each one featuring the reverse image of an iconic grey wolf.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Using different finishes to enhance the expert engraving, Royal Canadian Mint engravers have faithfully rendered a lone grey wolf in exceptionally fine detail. This right-side profile emphasizes the textures on the wolf’s furry neck, its pointed ears, and its facial features.
- With a limited mintage and a history of selling quickly, this fractional set is sure to be sought-after by collectors eager to add this set to their growing collection.
Add this 4-Coin Reverse Proof Silver Wolf Fractional Set to your cart today!
Renowned as a fearless hunter and guardian of its territory, the wolf has long been perceived as a symbol of strength, and one that is representative of the rugged wilderness found in remote areas across Canada. In a nod to this remarkable animal and this vast country’s biodiversity, the Royal Canadian Mint presents a unique fractional set that features an engraved portrait of a lone wolf.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.