- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- All 10 notes in this listing are in consecutive serial number order.
- Face: Features the familiar portrait of President George Washington.
- Granahan/Dillon signatures—Friedberg #1621.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Series 1957-B was the last $1 Silver Certificates printed. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, Crisp Uncirculated examples of these Silver Certificates, the newest of which are at least 50 years old, are not that easy to find, even more so in consecutive order!
These were the last Silver Certificates issued, and believe it or not, the last denomination to be replaced with Federal Reserve Notes beginning in 1963. The Treasury Department stopped redeeming these notes for Silver in June of 1968, but they remained legal tender.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review