- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- This coin is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic coin protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features no mint mark as it was minted in Philadelphia.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1898 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 13, 2015
Have just about completed my Morgan Collection, except for a few years. I don't have all the mint marks for each year, however. It's a win win. Investment kind of situation. If silver prices sky rocket, it's a good position to be in. Just having these excellent pieces of history in my possession is a nice feeling. Always wonder who could've handled them in the past.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
Date:May 14, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.