Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after the end of World War I and is attractive to both collectors and investors. Great coin for a 20th century type set!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- This issue comes in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Mintage of 6,811,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the Denver Mint feature an "D" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Peace Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this Almost Uncirculated 1923-D Peace Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.