- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: A bust of Ceres, the Roman goddess of agriculture, designed by Louis Merley.
- Reverse: Enwreathed value with legend and date surrounding.
- Minted at the Paris Mint from 1850-1851.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding protective capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring an artistic design, these coins are highly sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add these French Gold 20 Franc coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#762.
Dates will be of our choice, and limited to available inventory. Most coins will be Extra Fine but some lower grades may occasionally be in the mix as well.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.