1878-1904 Morgan Dollars MS-65 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsMorgan Dollars, at this level and higher, are an excellent addition to any collector set. Coins in this listing are more than 110 years old and have been graded an MS-65 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins have been graded by NGC as MS-65.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from Philadelphia, San Francisco, and/or New Orleans.
These MS-65 Morgan Dollars are of mixed mintmarks of P, O and S or may all be of the same mint determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.