|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins have been graded by NGC as MS-65.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from Philadelphia, San Francisco, and/or New Orleans.
These MS-65 Morgan Dollars are of mixed mint marks of P, O and S or may all be of the same mint determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.