- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- BU condition.
- Contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Features a design by Edgar Z. Steever showing the Statue of Liberty before an immigrant ship entering New York Harbor.
- Reverse: Design by Sherl Winter depicting a family of immigrants viewing Ellis Island.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Statue of Liberty Half Dollar by adding a protective capsule to your order.
Add this 1986 Statue of Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.