|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This program is a multi-year series honoring innovations and innovators with $1 coins from each state, District of Columbia and U.S. territories. These coins are issued concurrently with the Sacagawea Native American Dollar.
- Composed of outer layers of .770 Copper, .120 Zinc, .070 Manganese and .040 Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Packaged in original U.S. Mint packaging.
- Proof finish with frosted devices and a mirror-like finish in the background.
- Obverse: Features the Statue of Liberty in profile with the inscriptions “IN GOD WE TRUST” and "$1" along with a privy mark of a stylized gear, representing industry and innovation.
- Delaware Reverse: Features a silhouette of Annie Jump Cannon against the night sky, with stars visible in the sky and the inscriptions “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”, and “ANNIE JUMP CANNON”, "CLASSIFYING THE STARS" and "DELAWARE".
- Pennsylvania Reverse: An artist’s conception of the polio virus at three different levels of magnification along with a microscope and the inscriptions “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”, and “POLIO VACCINE”, "1953" and "PENNSYLVANIA".
- New Jersey Reverse: Features an Edison bulb against an ornate background and the inscriptions “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”, and “NEW JERSEY”.
- Georgia Reverse: Depicts a hand planting seeds and a variety of plants grown in the garden and the inscriptions “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”, "TRUSTEES' GARDEN" and “GEORGIA”.
- Edge: Incused inscriptions; “2019,” “S” mintmark, and “E PLURIBUS UNUM”.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Add this 2019-S U.S. Mint American Innovation $1 Proof Set to your cart today!
The American Innovation Dollar series will be issued at a rate of four coins per year in the order that each state entered the union, similar to the State Quarter Dollars Program of 1999-2010.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.