|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2419 oz Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-61 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your graded Liberty Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 8, 2016
I have been wanting one of these for a long time and finally purchased one requesting an 1885 a mint coin, 2-3 days later my coin arrives and I received an 1887 s which was in amazing condition. I was more than pleased and will likely order another one.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.