Currently Out of Stock
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- First Year of Issue.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Features no mint mark above the denomination as it was minted in Philadelphia.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1878 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.