- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The Series 1934s were the first $10 Silver Certificates issued in the current small size.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve from PMG.
- Graded Gem Uncirculated-65 EPQ by PMG.
- Exceptional Paper Quality.
- Face: The familiar portrait of Alexander Hamilton.
- Back: An engraving of the U.S. Treasury Building.
- Clark/Snyder signatures—Fr.#: 1705.
- Wide variety.
The newest of these notes is over 50 years old, and these are nice notes for any paper money collector. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
As expected the $10 Silver Certificates were not printed in nearly the large numbers as their one dollar counterparts, (less than 165 million were printed) so these are much less common.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.