- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 0.3750 oz of Silver.
- Comes packaged in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Commemorates the centennial of Winnipeg with a large "100" centered on the coin. In the zeros are two depictions of the same intersection in Winnipeg. One shows a steer-drawn carriage with a smoke-stack in the background as might be seen in 1874 while the other depicts the same intersection 100 years later, busy with cars and tall buildings.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Centennial Commemorative of Winnipeg Silver Dollar coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Sacramento, CA USA
Date:Aug 11, 2021
This coin came to me in pristine condition. I was very fortunate since the coin is over 45 years old. I love both sides of the coin including the younger version of the Queen. If you are into Canadian coins, a definite must have for your collection.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.