1974-S 40% Silver Eisenhower Dollars 20-Coin Roll BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The Eisenhower Dollar, aka the Ike Dollar, was the first dollar minted after the Peace Dollar that was intended for circulation. This 20-coin roll of 1974-S Eisenhower Dollars grades MS-60 to MS-63.
- Each coin contains 0.3161 oz of Silver.
- Plastic tube contains 20 coins.
- Obverse: Features a profile of General/President Dwight David Eisenhower facing left with “Liberty” above his head. Underneath his chin is the motto “In God We Trust” with the date at the base of his profile.
- Reverse: Reflects the design of the Apollo XI’s insignia showing an eagle flying over the moon, surrounded by 13 small stars, "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the face value.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's “S” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and preserve your Ike Dollars by adding a protective Dansco album to your order.
Preserve a part of American History by starting your own collection of Ike Dollars. Add to your collection by including this 1974-S 40% Silver Eisenhower Dollars 20-Coin Roll in your cart today.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.