1976-S Clad Eisenhower Dollar Gem Proof (Type-2)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Type-2 Eisenhower Dollars are distinguishable by the thin lettering on the reverse.
- Contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Obverse: Profile of President Eisenhower with "Liberty" above his head and "In God We Trust" and the bicentennial date 1776-1976 below.
- Reverse: Design of the Liberty Bell in front of the moon with "United States of America" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark above the date.
Protect and preserve your Eisenhower Dollars by adding a protective Dansco album to your order.
Preserve a part of American history by starting your own collection of Eisenhower Dollars. Add this roll of 1976-S Eisenhower Dollars to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.