The Morgan Silver Dollar's classic design of Liberty makes it the most popular Silver dollar in the world. This coin is blast white with lustrous surfaces which is to be expected for the grade.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust".
- Morgan Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint carry no mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1881 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!