Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Housed in protective packaging. Orders of 10 or more coins come in tubes. Orders of 100 coins or more are packaged in Monster Boxes (10 tubes per box).
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: Designed by Jody Clark, the design features the White Horse of Hanover.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Display your 1 oz Gold Queen's Beasts The White Horse in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add the ninth coin of this popular 10-coin series to your cart today!
When Her Majesty The Queen was crowned in 1953, the entrance to Westminster Abbey was guarded by ten fantastical creatures. The Queen’s Beasts were six-foot tall statues that symbolized the heritage and history Queen Elizabeth II inherited that day. These royal protectors have been brought to life in a collection named in their honor, which began in the year The Queen became the world’s longest reigning living monarch.
The White Horse of Hanover is the ninth release of the Queen's Beast bullion collection. In 1714, the rulers of the German duchy of Hanover, Georg Ludwig, succeeded to the throne of Great Britain as George I. He brought with him the heraldry of the region, including the ancient device of a white horse on a red background.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.