- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .048375 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin is in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The Type 3 designation or "Indian Princess Head, Large Head" features Liberty, facing left. She has shed her crown and is shown with the Native American headdress with the wording “United States of America”.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath to pay tribute to the agricultural contributions of each state with the denomination and year of issue.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dahlonega and San Francisco.
Protect and display your Gold $1 Indian Head coin in style by adding an attractive gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, reducing their number and adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $1 Indian Head coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
75% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Golden Rick
Date:Sep 8, 2022
I was pleasantly surprised when this coin arrived. I’ll admit I had to use a magnifying glass to read the date on this 1856 coin, but for a coin that old it’s in great shape. I bought it to round out my collection of gold $1, $2.5, $5, $10, and $20 coins
- Easy to Sell
- Common (higher mintage)
- Bottom Line
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Posted By:Type collector
Date:Jan 14, 2016
I wanted an AU type coin. I received an XF at best.
- Bottom Line
- No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Merchant response: We're sorry you were not satisfied with the coin you received. You are welcome to return it per our guarantee. Please contact us if you wish to return or exchange the item.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.