- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Composed of outer layers of .750 Copper and .250 Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Dwight D. Eisenhower, designed by Frank Gasparro.
- Reverse: Features an eagle landing on the moon clutching an olive branch.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your Eisenhower Dollars in style by adding a Dansco album to your order.
These coins make great conversation pieces. Add several of these 'Last of the Large Dollar' coins to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.