- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Housed in protective packaging. Orders of 25 or more coins come in tubes. Orders of 500 coins or more are packaged in Monster Boxes (20 tubes per box).
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 25 pounds.
- Reverse: Designed by Jody Clark, the design features a regal Falcon holding a shield. The shield's badge depicts a smaller falcon within an open fetterlock.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Display your 1/4 oz Gold Queen's Beasts: The Falcon in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add the sixth coin of this exciting new 10 coin series to your cart today!
When Her Majesty The Queen was crowned in 1953, the entrance to Westminster Abbey was guarded by ten fantastical creatures. The Queen’s Beasts were six-foot tall statues that symbolized the heritage and history Queen Elizabeth II inherited that day. These royal protectors have been brought to life in a collection named in their honor, which began in the year The Queen became the world’s longest reigning living monarch and continues in the year of Her Majesty’s Sapphire Jubilee.
The Falcon of the Plantagenets came to The Queen through Edward IV. The shield in the grasp of the larger Falcon also shows a smaller falcon atop a golden fetterlock, which is partially open. This depicts Edward's claim to the throne. The Falcon was later adopted by Henry VIII and established as a royal beast during the reign of Elizabeth I.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 28, 2018
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.