As low as $2.99 per oz over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 9||$113.05||$114.23||$117.76|
|10 - 19||$111.05||$112.21||$115.68|
|20 - 99||$109.55||$110.69||$114.11|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
National Park of American Samoa includes parts of Tutuila, Ofu and Ta‘u Islands. The 2020 Silver ATB National Park of American Samoa is the first release of the U.S. Mint's 2020 5 oz Silver bullion America the Beautiful series.
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers, like APMEX, who then sell the coins to the public.
This coin commemorates the national Park of American Samoa. This is the 51st release of 56 coins. These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content and desired by collectors for their artistic value.
- Due to manufacturing variances at the US Mint, this release does not fit in the standard 5 oz capsules we have used on previous releases, which are produced by a third-party vendor. This release will instead come in an alternative capsule where some sliding may occur.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 come in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: A Samoan fruit bat mother hangs upside down with her pup.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
The America the Beautiful series will include 56 coins. Protect your 2020 Silver ATB National Park of American Samoa coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
Add the 2020 Silver ATB National Park of American Samoa coin to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.