- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers, like APMEX, who then sell the coins to the public.
This coin commemorates the national Park of American Samoa. This is the 51st release of 56 coins. These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content and desired by collectors for their artistic value.
- Due to manufacturing variances at the U.S. Mint, this release does not fit in the standard 5 oz capsules we have used for previous releases, which are produced by a third-party vendor. This release will instead come in an alternative capsule where some sliding may occur.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 come in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: A Samoan fruit bat mother hangs upside down with her pup.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
The America the Beautiful series will include 56 coins. Protect your 2020 Silver ATB National Park of American Samoa coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
Add the 2020 Silver ATB National Park of American Samoa coin to your collection today!
National Park of American Samoa
This unique federal park was founded on October 31, 1988 by an act of Congress. In 1984, the first non-voting delegate to the House of Representatives from American Samoa, Congressman Fofó Iosefa Fiti Sunia, introduced a bill at the request of the Bat Preservers Association to include American Samoa to the Federal Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act. The bill's purpose was to protect the rainforest of Samoa and the habitat of the Flying Fox. Initially the National Parks Service could not purchase the land due to American Samoa's traditional communal land system, but on September 9, 1993 the National Parks Service began a 50-year lease for the land of the park from the Samoan village councils. This park was expanded in 2002 to the Olosega and Ofu islands through another act of congress.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 17, 2021
Posted By:Bill Wood
From:Port Richey, Fl.
Date:May 14, 2020
Date:Apr 22, 2020
Posted By:Bill Gates
Date:Apr 16, 2020
I think this one will go up cause of the corona virus this 2020 silver coin will be a coin/year to remember. Get your bats now! or stay empty handed. but I absolutely recommend it. I'm gonna try to add some more before they are gone.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Posted By:Investor X
Date:Mar 13, 2020
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.