Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers, like APMEX, who then sell the coins to the public.
This coin commemorates the Salt River Bay National Historical Park and Ecological Preserve in the U.S. Virgin Islands. This is the 53rd release of 56 coins. These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content and desired by collectors for their artistic value.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 come in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: A red mangrove tree sapling rises from water in a wide open bay with more trees in the distance.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
The America the Beautiful series will include 56 coins. Protect your 2020 Silver ATB Salt River Bay coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your order.
Add this attractive 2020 Silver ATB Salt River Bay coin to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.